Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Palette

Leave a Comment
Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Palette (light)

I think just about everybody obsessed with the contouring trend has this palette and rightly so, all the hype certainly wasn't a let down. I've had the palette since before Christmas when it was difficult to get hold of but now it's always available on Cult Beauty, BeautyBay ect.
I was so excited when it arrived! It comes with Three contour and Three highlight shades. By far my favourite shade in the palette in Banana, LOVE LOVE LOVE it's perfect for brightening under the eye and setting concealer, which in the past I've found a lot of powders to still crease but not with this one its finely milled so it blends out lovely!
The shimmer highlight is nice very subtle for someone like me who loves TheBalm Mary-Lou Manizer, but nice for people who aren't used to wearing a shimmer or prefer a more sheer wash day to day.
For the contour colours I generally use Havana as more of a transition contour colour if you will or bronzer as it is slightly warmer and fawn to contour. The powders are nice and buildable and easy to blend out to avoid that dreaded muddy streak which can be far to easy to achieve!
The great thing about the palette is that you can purchase the pans separately as I know there will be certain shades that I will run out quicker than others and with the wide selection of shades theres plenty I want to try. Also with it being metal its easy to pop in a Z-Palette which makes it ideal for travelling, always a plus! As for the rest of the packaging its slim and compact but it does get marked and dirty quickly much like the NARS packaging but I can live with that. For £39 it's well worth the cash and would definitely recommend for you all to try it.

Thanks for reading

Holly x





SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig